Announcing DeepSource Startup Program
Developers are force multipliers – and we’ve been obsessed with making their lives easier ever since our inception. We’ve been able to create a substantial impact so far and now we want to take a step further on our mission and help early-stage startups get easy access to more developer tools out there.
We're excited to launch DeepSource Startup program, focused on developer tools – so that you can make your great software greater.
So, what is DeepSource Startup Program?
DeepSource Startup Program provides early-stage startups easy access to the best-in-class developer tools and software-building infrastructure that they can use to collaborate and build software better.
If your startup is accepted into the program, you would be eligible for the following deals:
1. DeepSource's Startup Deal: $2,000 in credits towards our monthly and annual Team plans for a year.
2. Partner Startup Deals: Offers and discounts from our partner developer-tools companies. See the list of partner deals here.
Is my startup eligible?
While we want to help every kind of startup build great software, this program is open to only early-stage startups who need these deals more than others.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Incorporated less than 3 years ago and have raised less than $2M in funding.
- Employ fewer than 20 employees in total.
- Haven't received any other discounts or offers from DeepSource before.
I want to become a partner, what should I do?
If your product is a developer tool and has a deal to offer through this program, we’d be more than happy to get in touch with you. Fill out this form and we’ll take it from there.
We are thrilled to have started this initiative and can't wait for you to share your experiences. If you know a startup that could benefit from this program, help us spread the word.
Enjoy building software! 🖥