There are over 40 million developers in the world, and all of them write and review code in some form. DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. We believe there's a massive opportunity to impact how software is built right from where the code is written using automation and intelligence, which not only improves developer productivity but also increases software’s robustness.
- Ensuring a high-quality, and tailored candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Employee onboarding/offboarding, educating them on company policies and fostering positive employee relations.
- Being a vital source of HR information, answering any questions employees may have.
- Evaluating, recommending, and implementing best practices in the application of HR systems and policies, maintaining an awareness of HR principles and practices, and the related regulatory environments.
- Compile HR data and metrics to help the leadership team in decision-making and executing on additional day-to-day HR operations as needed and act as an HR generalist.
- Organise and manage Employer branding activities like tech events and promote social media presence.
- 1-3 years of experience in an HR role at a successful tech or other fast-paced company.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and execute process improvements to make systems more streamlined.
- Flexible about handling many different kinds of responsibilities and a fast-changing workplace.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - including the ability to communicate with a wide variety of people in a high-touch, personalized manner.
- Knowledge of and practical experience with Indian HR practices and employment laws is a bonus.
Reports to - HR Business Partner