There are over 40 million developers in the world, and all of them write and review code in some form. DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. We believe there’s a massive opportunity to impact how software is built right from where the code is written using automation and intelligence, which not only improves developer productivity but also increases software’s robustness.
As a Senior Security Engineer, you will be responsible for managing DeepSource’s application and infrastructure security. You will be responsible to setup and maintain security perimeters and controls for our infrastructure and the services we run and depend on.
As a Senior Security Engineer, you will,
- Design, build and maintain the core security infrastructure of DeepSource.
- Continuously identify design and configuration flaws across infrastructure that could be exploited by bad actors.
- Minimize risk of reliability-related failure outcomes as pertaining to security.
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack.
- Deploy tooling to manage end-to-end security of the software supply chain of DeepSource.
We're looking for someone who has,
- At least 4 years experience working with security teams.
- Familiarity with infrastructure management and experience running Kubernetes in production.
- Experience operating and maintaining production systems in a Linux and private cloud environment.
- Working knowledge of industry best practices and compliance standards such as SOC2 with regard to information security.
- Comfortable with Python, Go, or any low-level programming/scripting language.
- Work your way around Unix shell.
- A focus on delivering high-quality code through strong testing practices.