DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. There are over 40 million developers in the world, and all of them write and review code in some form. There’s a massive opportunity to impact how software is built right from where the code is written using automation and intelligence, that not only improves developer productivity but also increases software’s robustness.
The Platform team works on the core product experience of DeepSource, including, but not limited to, web applications, integrations, reporting dashboards, analyzer interfaces, and internal tools. We are hiring engineers to build beautiful, usable, and fast interfaces for developers to ensure their code quality using DeepSource better. The products that you’ll be building would be used by millions of developers and engineering teams all over the world, including some of the most progressive and cutting-edge engineering organizations, and popular open-source projects.
As a Senior Front-end Engineer for the Platform team, you will:
- Design, build, and maintain new user-facing products and experiences for DeepSource’s automated code review platform.
- Be responsible for setting the standard in writing performant, modular, frontend code using state-of-the-art technologies.
- Be actively involved in strategic direction and product decisions.
- Work closely with the design and product teams to ensure that we deliver the best experience to developers who use the product every day.
- Talk to our users and improve the product on the basis of their feedback.
- Iterate rapidly on features, tooling, and processes as we launch the first versions of new products.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A strong technical background, with 4+ years of experience in building impactful products.
- Been a software engineer working on front-end at an established software product company.
- Strong interest in building UIs with modern tools like ES6, Vue, and the likes.
- Passion for performance, accessibility, and good design.
- A high bar for the quality of code and quality of user experience.
- Experience in leading cross-team initiatives and driving standards across the org.
- Experience with building tools where the intended user is developers; this is an advantage but not a requirement.
Learn more about DeepSource here. We offer competitive compensation with meaningful stock options, a generous vacation policy, and a workstation of your choice, to name a few of the perks.
Apply for the role here. We look forward to hearing from you!